- The Bible is God’s inerrant Word and the authoritative guide for our lives.
- There is one God who exists in three persons, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Because sin entered the world and is passed down to everyone, no one can be saved from the penalty of sin by him or her self.
- The only salvation from this condemnation is through Christ’s payment when He died on the cross.
- In order to be saved from the penalty of sin, one must be born again or saved through the
Holy Spirit of God.
- Faith in Christ and repentance of sin are necessary in order for the Holy Spirit to bring about your salvation.
- The church is an assembly of born again, baptized believers growing spiritually and giving others the Good News (the Gospel)
- The Lord Jesus will set up an earthly Kingdom after the Great Tribulation and Second Coming.
- When a believer’s earthly life is over, he or she will enjoy a life of eternal joy in Heaven while unbelievers will suffer eternally in Hell.
This website is created and hosted by Website.com's Site Builder.